Protection against solid (dust) particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
Suitable for use in concentrations of solid and non-volatile liquid particles with maximum concentration of 10x WEL (Workplace Exposure Limit).
Always remember that the respiratory protection is only effective if it is correctly selected, fitted and worn throughout the time when the wearer is exposed to hazards.
Particle filtering half mask consists of 5-layer non-woven fabrics,melt-blown fabrics,nosebridge and ear loop. The five layers are folded and composed by non-woven fabric and melt-blown.
The filter penetration, initial and after 120mg of loading with both 120mg of NaCI* and Paraffin Oil, shall not exceed the following limits:
EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Classification
Maximum Filter Penetration
Thebreathingresistanceoftherespiratoristestedduringinhalation(continuous flow)andexhalation(cyclicalflow).Thebreathingresistanceoftherespiratorsshall notexceedthefollowinglimits:
Maximum Breathing Resistance
Inhalation at 30l/min
Inhalation at 95l/min
Exhalation at 160l/min
Ten subjects perform five test excerisewhilst wearing the respirator. The total inward leakage inside of the respirator due to face seal leakage, filter penetration and valve leakage is measured for each subject exercise. The subject mean total inward leakage for 8 out of 10 subjects shall not exceed the following limits:
EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Classification
Maximum Total Inward Leakage
Tested respirators are mounted on a metallic head which rotates with a linear speed of 60mm/s.
The respirators are passed within 20mm of the tip of an 800°C (±500°C) propane burner flame.
The respirator shall not burn or continue to burn within 5 seconds of removal from the flame.
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations could seriously reduce the effectiveness of this particle filtering half mask and could lead to illness, injury or death.
2. A properly selected particle filtering half mask is essential, before occupational use, the wearer must be trained by the employer in the correct use of the particle filtering half mask in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. This particle filtering half mask does not supply the oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated is as containing sufficient oxygen to support life.
4. Discard the particle filtering half mask and replace with a new one if excessive clogging of the particle filtering half mask causebreathing difficulty or the particle filtering half mask becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
6. This mask marked “NR”, shall not be used for more than one shift.
7. Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
8. This mask offers protection against certain particulate contaminants but does not completely eliminate exposure to the risk of contracting disease or infection.
9. Do not use the particle half mask with facial hair or any other conditions that face seal will not be achieved.
10. Discard and replace the mask if:
a) The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated areas.
b) Clogging of the mask causes breathing difficulties.
c) The mask becomes damaged.
11. This mask must only be used with the clip in place.
Do not use the particle filtering half mask or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstance:
a) Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
b) If you smell or taste contaminant.
c) For protection against gases or vapors.
d) Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
e) For sandblasting, paint-spray operations and asbestos.
f) In underwater, fire and explosive atmospheres.
Wearing And Fitting Instructions:
1. Hold the mask in hand with nose clip at your fingertips.
2. Pull the headhamessbehind to ears ,attach the headhamessto the retaining clip, improve comfort and prevent leakage.
3.Ensure the nose clip is securely mouldedaround the nose, resting the ends against the cheek to obtain a good seal.
4.To check for proper fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale .If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip, if air leaks around the edge,reposition the headhamessfor better fit.
5. Repeat adjustments until the mask issealed properly.
6 .Entry into a contaminated area with an improper fitting maskmay result in illness or death.
7. Ensure that you hold the clip in place on the earloopswhile donnigand doffing the mask.
25pcs per box (25pcs per polybag)
20boxes per carton, so 500pcs per carton.
The carton dimension is 62.5*30.5*32.8cm, net weight 3.15KG, gross weight to be 5.65KG.
Shelf life of 2years from date of manufactur.
End of shelf life is marked on the product packaging.
Product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: –20°C to + 40°C with a maximum relative humidity of<80%.
When storing or transporting the respirator, remove bend in noseclip, align top and bottompanelstogether before pushing the top panel flat.